11.11.2009

San Francisco

Kenna and I had the opportunity to go to San Fran or a few days. We had a blast, but with such a short trip we had to squeeze all the sight seeing into a day and a half. We were pooped! Kenna had never been before, and I had but it was only for about half a day as dad and I passed through while on our road trip to go up the coast on Hwy 1. I'm sure Kenna and I missed some things, but we sure did see a lot. And I swear we got pics from every side of the Golden Gate Bridge. Kenna LOVES the bridge, and I swear she about pee'd her pants as we drove across it cuz she was so excited.

(Lots of pics)


From the north side.

Crissy Field.
(SE side of bridge)
Kenna dipping her feet in the ocean.
From here, we walked over under the bridge
and watched some surfers ridin' the waves.


Our first experience at an
In-n-Out Burger.
Burgers were de-lish!... Fries disgusting.


Coit Tower


Chinatown


Cable Car Museum


King Tut at Pier 39.
Unfortunately we didn't have time to go see the exhibit.
(which was at the de Young Museum)

Pier 39/Fisherman's Wharf.
Where we had some yummy clam chowder
in bread bowls and were entertained by street performers.


Taking a Boat Tour of the Bay.


Going under the Bridge.

Me, trying to stay warm.
That ocean breeze was a lil chilly.

The boat took us around Alcatraz Island.
(another tour I wish we had time for)


Our last drive across the GGB.
Our GPS was awesome to have.
We named her Carlita.
(...car lady...)

We drove down the Crookedest Street.
Kenna jumped out to take pics, and totally
missed me. She got the front of the car and the back,
but not me. I'm sure I was smiling though.
(The white car in the bottom left.)


Palace of Fine Arts.


Me being totally-cheezy-super-excited
to find the street from Full House.
:)

3 comments:

Katie Jane said...

I want to go road tripping with you! Holy jam packed? Give the in-n-out fries one more try. I swear they grow in you.

Nicki said...

I freaking love Full House! You are to funny. I miss soccer. We need to get something going at the rec center or something.

Shanae said...

I am jealous. I need a vacay bad! ;o)