10.27.2009

There's FUN in Price UT??

Our dad has been working in Price the last few weeks, so Caleb and I decided to take a drive to see him for a couple days. He travels for work so we don't get to see him that often, and VERY rarely is it just the three of us together at one time. (since Caleb has been in Army 'n such) We always have a lot of fun when we're together and dad always finds a way to make us laugh til we are in tears, whether it's on purpose or not.

Dad showed us the sites (which really wasn't a whole lot... after all it is PRICE) Caleb and I hit the Prehistoric Museum. It houses many Paleontological and Archaeological wonders found right here in Utah. (do I sound smart using big words? ... Think dinosaurs, fossils, Indians, etc..) Then dad took us to see ZEBRAS. And no, they were not in a zoo. Some guy there actually farms ZEBRAS.

Look at the cute babies!


There are 22 zebras in this field.
We know cuz dad counted them.
:)

Then it was off to see some Watusi cows. They have ENORMOUS horns! One of which (he's dead now) set a record having been 18" in diameter and weighing over 400 lbs (the horns). Can you imagine THAT much weight on your head every day...


Dad's room at his B&B was Hawaiian themed.

We decided to leave dad a friend so he wouldn't be lonely.
We made a "Pillow man" wearing dad's clothes.
He later called us saying:
"I about SH*T my pants! I thought some homeless guy was sleeping on my bed. Didn't know if I should wake him or not... then I realized he was wearing my clothes!"

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Tell Caleb he needs to get him some skinny jeans. Those wide leg things make him look like he's two feet tall. I know he's short, but come on!

Teasing of course. Also, Price has lots of coal.

Reena Bostock said...

Hillarious...You are too funny! It makes me miss you even more. Glad to hear all is well. I'll be contacting you real soon...so stay by the phone. LOVE ya!

Amber Smith said...

Hey Price isn't that bad. (jk) Where are those zebras we will have to go look at them because there is nothing to do. Tacoma would love it

Cassie said...

Wow! Fun pics!