11.16.2009

Tanner's a starter!!

Saturday was Tanner's first game as a starter (he's a red-shirt freshman). He played the whole game and did AWESOME! So awesome in fact, he won the "Champion Award" for the game, (an award recognized by the coaches and players... kinda like MVP) and the coach announced today he will also be starting this Friday against Boise State! (game will be on ESPN if you wanna watch.)

Mom and I sportin' our game day shirts.

Of course it had to be a freezing cold SnOwY day
for Tanner's starting debut...
But we WON!!!


The first down played. He is the Right Tackle.
(dark blue, the one on the end)


He's blocking the white guy in front of the QB.


#63



Jason was a good sport. He's been sick all week
but came to support my brother.
I had probably 10 layers going on, plus blankets on our laps.
Cold, snowy, wet...
But we never leave early,
mom and I are fans to the core.
(even if our core is frozen)

3 comments:

Gunnell Fam said...

Good for your bro! That's awesome. You know-some of the first aggie memories I have are going to the game with you when we were just young. I thought it was so cool you were part of the little aggie blue club. :) (Don't remember what that little club is called.)

Nicki said...

That's awesome. I will look for him in friday. I love watching football live. that t.v. stuff is just not the same. he has a great family to be out there in the cold.

Coach Kennington said...

thats awesome! I didn't know you had a brother. The football program is starting to look promising! cross our fingers!