11.24.2009

Dolls with Balls

First off, if you have never seen the movie KING PIN, with Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray, you need to. :) I have officially stepped into the world of bowling, I even have a membership card to prove it. Our team name: Dolls with Balls. I'm not the best bowler, but some nights I amaze myself. Last night I won myself a nice shiny gold pin. Yes, I'm sure Jason is proud of me... It's funny to see how some people take the game SO serious. It can get pretty intense. We like to go and just have fun, we know we're not THAT great and the only way our team is in first place is cuz we have a GINORMOUS handicap. To keep things fun
we try to accessorize ourselves in some way every week...



Bandanna Night...


Hat Night....


Tube socks and sweat bands Night....


Halloween week... (my cousin Casey is a fairy).... I'm a kitty.


Wig Night...

2 comments:

Katie Jane said...

That is so rocking awesome! Why aren't we hanging out?

Reena Bostock said...

LOVE IT!!! MISS YA.