Jason didn't really want his picture taken, even if it was to only do a 'cheezy-ugly-sweater' card. I even had (ugly) sweaters for the dogs. Maybe next year...So I opted for our cartooned selves. Which is prob better anyway, since it shows me skinnier. :)
Thanks BJ!!!
(my cousin who drew it for me.)
(my cousin who drew it for me.)
7 comments:
thats HOT!
I love your spunky fun personality, its so refreshing:)! I'm horrible I have not gotten back to you about basketball. I talked to Ashlee I need to see if she would be in for sure. I'm cool with anyone playing. I am totally out of shape but thats life!
marea
Your one hot mamma! Love it!! I should do that maybe I could get bid boobs and be skinner!!
That is awesome! I wish I looked that good in short shorts!
woo woo! I have no idea how to write that, but you get the idea I hope.
So rad! I love it ;)
Hey! I forgot to tell you about my camera. I have a Nikon D60 and I really like it. I have a really old version of photo shop and it helps a ton. Love ya!
Post a Comment