Christmas was good. Except I missed both family parties cuz I had to work. :(
Yes, I actually like family functions.
I had a birthday.
The dogs are still spoiled rotten. Sadee Bug LOVES cuddling with Jason, and has become quite clingy. She's our little Princess.
I could blog about the Pros and Cons to having roommates...
We currently house 4 men (boys) and 1 woman.
Pro: Less house for me to clean.
Con: They usually do a crappy job cleaning.
Pro: It's nice to have someone home to let dogs out if we can't.
Con: Sometimes they're too lazy to actually get off the couch to let them out.
Pro: You're never alone.
Con: You're NEVER alone.
Pro: My brother in-laws are pretty cool.
Con: They walk in on me writing this post so I have to say something nice. :)
We currently house 4 men (boys) and 1 woman.
Pro: Less house for me to clean.
Con: They usually do a crappy job cleaning.
Pro: It's nice to have someone home to let dogs out if we can't.
Con: Sometimes they're too lazy to actually get off the couch to let them out.
Pro: You're never alone.
Con: You're NEVER alone.
Pro: My brother in-laws are pretty cool.
Con: They walk in on me writing this post so I have to say something nice. :)
1 comment:
You crack me up! We had Justin's brother live with us for awhile and it was hard. It was nice because we were never alone, but it sucked that I couldn't walk around in my underwear (or naked for that matter), if I felt the need to. You're a good woman! It was good to see you the other night. We really should get together sometime.
Post a Comment