5.04.2014

More cakes!

As promised. Here are the cakes I have done recently. 

Batman- for my friend's kid 
    (Gotham city on the sides)




Yoga themed- for my Mom's cousin Sue



Frozen- for Tessa's daughter Mykelle
     I'm sad I didn't have more time to put into this cake. I was so busy with the fundraiser. But Mykee enjoyed it, and that's all that matters. :) 

The 'castle' was hard candy and the inside was colored blue and purple. 




Ninjago for Boston. (Ninja Legos)




Jerky cake- for Jason's friend Jeff. 
     His wife asked for it cuz their kids think that's all he eats. :) (or he eats A LOT of it anyway) (cake was choc. ... Not jerky flavored. Haha)


I have made another cake, but not comfortable posting it to the social sites. I will tell you, it was for a bachelorette party... :) Maybe you can figure it out. Lol....  If you'd like to see it, I can email it to you. 









No comments: