I went out to New Jersey for Spring Break to visit Tessa and her family. It was good timing because I could help them get settled in their new place a bit, go with Tessa to get her chemo, and able to help her with the kids. We had a girl's night, which included dinner, movie, and a photo booth. We had a day in the city where we visited the new 9/11 memorial. Park time with the kids. A St Patty's green breakfast. Memorable Arby's trip. Donated my hair. . . . . We had a ton of fun!! I miss the Winger family, even if Evan woke me up every morning at 7 am. (aren't you suppose to get to sleep-in on vacation? lol) "but it's morning aunt Taro. Time to be awake!" He's so cute. LOVE HIM!
**Warning.... there are a PLETHORA of pictures on this post.***
Yes, I said Plethora. :)
Testing out some of the features on my new point and shoot camera....
It has some cool features, but I'm not as happy with the camera as I thought I'd be. Even after all the reviews and comments I found about it. Hmm... decisions to be made...
**Warning.... there are a PLETHORA of pictures on this post.***
Yes, I said Plethora. :)
First time Mykee pumped on the swing all by herself!
YAY!!!
Testing out some of the features on my new point and shoot camera....
It has some cool features, but I'm not as happy with the camera as I thought I'd be. Even after all the reviews and comments I found about it. Hmm... decisions to be made...

Not the best photo booth quality pix, but you get the idea.
That last picture, she pinched my boob.
Scared the crap out of me!
Chemo
First, they 'milk' her finger for blood.
Then, she gets down to some business while being pumped full of the drugs.
Then we pose for a cheesy picture.
Stopped for some "Good Mood Food"
I accidentally hit the tray and everything dumped in my lap.
Yep, that's how I roll. :)
New York City!
We may, or may not have gotten a lil confused finding the right train into the city.
I'll let you guess...
A TON of people had stopped to take pics of this statue.
At first we thought it was a painted man.
Once everyone moved, and we saw it, we didn't understand what the big deal was.
Thought I'd check it out and see what was so cool in that briefcase.
Birdseed.... wow.... I'm glad I looked.
I thought this alley with super tall buildings looked cool
(Tessa is standing in the middle.)
Yes, we come all the way to NYC to take pics at a yellow wall.
So what's your point?
Cool cemetery at St Paul's Chapel.
Walking the streets.
One of the new towers.
FYI... if you go... you need a pass. They're free.
We didn't know that we needed them, until after we walked 5 blocks to the site.
Used my phone and got some reserved for us.
But the pick-up was back 5 blocks.
So we walked back to get them... and then BACK to the site.... And then BACK to where we got the tickets because that is where we got on the train.
(not to mention the 16 blocks we walked in Hoboken.
Needless to say, we were pretty beat)
NY's finest. :)
A look back to when we came in 2004. The last standing beam.
And now, 2012:
South Pool
Someone left some St. Patrick's Day love.
North Pool
Enjoying the sunshine.
A little narrative, brought to you by the one and only, Tessa.
2 comments:
You are the best friend in the world. I love to look at your blog and feel like we are catching up! Lame...lunch? Scratch that, super late dinner? We should do it. I miss your stinking cute face.
You eat like your brother.
Post a Comment