I've been debating lately whether or not to get my hair cut. My hair is so fine and thin, when it's long I don't get the beautiful, lustrous, curls and waves I so desire. Like these:
Wouldn't mind having their sexy eyes too! :)
I know I know... If only I had extensions and a celebrity stylist.... IF ONLY....
I'm SO jealous of my sister who has thick hair. She can have pig tail braids, and ONE braid is still more than ALL my hair together. Sad. I know.
Well, I thought I had decided that I would just chop a few inches off... Maybe cut it up to be just below my shoulders. But, the more I thought about it, I figured "if I'm going to cut it, I might as well donate it"... I was out visiting Tessa last week and accompanied her to a chemo treatment, and after seeing all the people there with cancer getting treatment, ranging from young to old, it was decided for sure. For sure for sure! So, I went with Tessa the next day to the salon. I had Tessa cut off the braid. (Tessa, with scissors?! Scary! I know!)
Donating to Locks of Love
Measuring my braid, right now as I type, it measures 11" tip to tip... but as you can see, she easily cut off another few inches. So I lost quite a bit.




2 comments:
GORGEOUS CUT!!! You look amazing with the new do! (But then again when don't you look amazing...) XoXo~ Ang
SOOO Cute!! Nice post :) Miss you already! Evan wished on a star tonight for Aunt Taryl to come back! He misses you too
Post a Comment