We had Jason's bday last week, and what better way to celebrate than to do it twice! :) If you know Jason at all you know he LOVED that. (sense sarcasm) Either way, I had a lot of fun. I attempted my Cake Boss skills yet again, trying to make a fish. Let me tell you, that fish hated me. If something COULD go wrong, it DID. But, before pulling my hair out and throwing it off the back deck, I managed to get it done, and it turned out ok. Of course it looked better in my head, but isn't that always the case? :) Jason could care less if there was a cake or not, let alone a themed cake... At least the nephews got a kick out of it. And it was DELICIOUS!
Made some sugar cookies to match.
First time trying to 'flood' the cookies.
Another thing that went wrong.
I'm telling you, the fish hate me!
Lessons learned, they'll look better next time.
Party number 2.
Didn't have time to make another themed cake.
But this one was even MORE delicious! Homemade, from scratch. Mmmmmmm....
His birthday wish.... He thinks he's SOOOOO funny. (sorry it may be hard to hear)
Taryl: What's your birthday wish?
Jason: Just told Shaun. Gonna set a state record in fishing.
Shaun: To have a happy marriage.
Jason: K, it's not like a fairytale. Need something attainable.
No comments:
Post a Comment