My little brother has been dating an awesome girl, Katelyn, since about March. They got engaged in August, planning to marry in December. But they decided to elope instead! (following in older sister's footsteps I see... :) ) So last Saturday, after Tanner played an awesome game of football and USU won big, they decided to get 'er done. We joke that it was a sign to be right because the Aggies score was 63... same as Tanner's number. Haha.
With her parents, her brother, my mom, and Kenna as the guests, we had a great time. We had a cute cake that her mom had made as well as some great pictures, treats, and company. The Bishop showed up at 10pm. By 10:30 Katelyn was walking down the stairs in her dress, walking arm in arm with her dad, and then standing next to Tanner. It was fun to see how cute and happy they are together. I've never seen him so happy.
Congrats you two!!! Here is a picture to hold everyone over until I can get the rest on my photography blog. We took engagement pics, and they decide to elope before I even had edited them. So give me a couple more days and you'll see more of these two lovebirds.
♥♥ This one is my FAVORITE! ♥♥

1 comment:
was looking at your photog blog and can't wait to get our done! Hope you have some good spots in mind :)
Post a Comment