10.31.2011

Halloween

Not a whole lot to report.

I thought about dressing up... but that only lasted a couple seconds.

Having 3 years of marriage under our belts, we actually carved pumpkins together for the first time. Yeah, we've taken our relationship to THAT level.

Made a delicious Kitty Litter Cake for the party at the in-laws. Everyone seemed to get a kick out of it, but they were still hesitant to eat a 'poopy'. Maybe it's because I told them "if you find the REAL one, you win a prize!" .... Chickens. (Find recipe HERE)

Yup, that about sums it up.

 My Frankenstein.
Of course, Shaun gave me crap for it. (my BIL)
Apparently, Frankenstein isn't suppose to smile.
I think Shaun has issues.


Jason did a tribute to our Schnauzers.
What a good boy! Want a treat?
:)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

ahh i like your frankenstein

Gunnell Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gunnell Fam said...

I emailed you yesterday about pictures...then last night I had a dream you were pregnant. Weird! Glad you have now carved pumpkins. Big step. :)

Kelly said...

Hey there, just checking out blogs and wondering if our pics are done yet? I can't wait to see them!