10.12.2011

Sweat for a Pet 3

This year I took Cooper. I wish I could have taken ALL 4 of the dogs, but that would have been a handful... As you can probably imagine. Plus, it was a little chilly and the girls just got their hair cut. Didn't want them getting sick. I'm a good mommy. :) Besides, Cooper needs to socialize more with other dogs. He's gotta get sick of those three Bi***es at home all day every day. LOL.

I think this picture is kinda funny, only because we walked 1 MILE not 1 K.
But you get the idea.
Besides, those paw prints are cute.

My cousin Lindsey came with her dogs.

One of my MIL's and her dog Arnie.

Diane and Bill. (In-laws)
Bill took Cooper for a bit.....


...so I borrowed Lindsey's 3 for a minute.
Wish my 3 little ones could have come...
My dogs' butts are SO much cuter than Pug butts.


Family Photo op.

No comments: