Here's my luck... First, I didn't bring my professional camera because I didn't have time to download the pics on there already. So I had to make-do with my lil PowerShot, which is a great camera, but not in the Spectrum. I did my best to make it work though. Then, Tanner is the second person called. So I run down there as fast as I can, not really knowing how it all goes down while he's on stage, since I had no examples to watch. I didn't know how close to the stage I could get, so I didn't dare go past the first row of students, and even then I was getting dirty looks.... Here he comes..... Focused.... Push button..... SWEAR WORDS! This guy walked in front of me at that exact moment! I MAY have said something not-so-nice out loud, hoping he'd hear. :) It's not like I can stop the whole thing and make him go back. UGH!!!

Richins family
(Tanner's dad's side)
Mom's side.
The Parents.
His girl.
This pic makes me laugh. I love it.
My first attempt at making cake pops.



1 comment:
Great job on capturing the memories. Too bad there is no evidence that I was on stage...
Post a Comment