5.01.2011

Race Against Child Abuse

April 30th, and I wake up to snow. How cruel.
I did a race against child abuse in Wellsville put on by the Child and Family Support Center. Besides it snowing, and it being 33 degrees when we started (BRRRRRR!!!!) it was fun. I wanted to do it last year, but I was driving cross country at the time, :) so I'm glad I was able to do it this year.

Mom wanted to run, but is about to get surgery on her foot so she couldn't. But it was nice of her to still come and cheer me on.

Big Blue came to support.

I was saying some ridiculous stuff at one point and my mom said "knock it off or I'm going to have to knock you upside the head!" I reminded her "MOM! We're here to race AGAINST child abuse!" She claims I'm not a child anymore, so it wouldn't count. :)


 I even won a prize bag! Mine wasn't as awesome as SOME, but I was just happy I won. It had a couple treats, a water bottle, and a coupon for a Papa Murphy's pizza. Yum!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Cuz! How's it going? So I've been thinking I wanna take you up on your picture taking offer in the fall when we get back! I'd like a recent family pic! You still down? I'd love it!! K, see you in September :)