This is what I came up with. (she likes elephants) I've never made fondant before, or used it for that matter. And of course my first project has to be one where I need to make grey. Do you know how hard that is?? Black is made up of purple and green. Did you know that? I didn't, but the internet said so, so it must be true. :) So when I add the black and it turns green I was so confused. In the middle of making everything I had to go look up online what I was doing wrong. Apparently it's really hard to get grey. Yeah, I can get it to black... so you'd think what you learned in first grade would work: mixing white and black you get grey... Wrong! You get green! Reading some more online I find that it could be the minerals in my water. Whatever. So he came out to be a dark grey-ish-green. He's still cute. Love the bum. :)
3 comments:
So cute! I love it! And it looks elephant colored to me! You should open up your own bakery :)
seriously? You are awesome. I am calling you for my next birthday cake...if I can afford you!
So Cute! Wish we were home so you could make Owen's birthday cake! How'd you get so creative?!
Post a Comment