4.05.2009

Break-ups are hard to do...

To my love:

We have such a long history together, this is going to be hard. But the time has come. I think we spend too much time together, it is taking away from the more important things in my life. I should spend more time exercising, homework, and with my husband. It will be hard to leave you, but it must be done.


We will still have to have our date night on Thursdays, with CSI, The Office, and 30 Rock. And of course catch up on Without a Trace, Criminal Minds, and CSI:NY... Those will just be too hard to cut out cold right now. It's hard to not be attracted to you with your HD capabilities and DVR. Oh, how the DVR has ruined me. Sometimes it is a life saver, and other times I just record mindless drivel that is only used to suck an hour (per show) out of my life. (like America's Next Top Model and Gossip Girl)


At times I look to you for motivation to exercise and get in shape by watching ALIAS. Jennifer Garner is so HOT and fit and just a flat out tuff chic! It motivates me to want to be like her- skinny, tone, and kick a**. My intention is to watch the show to get motivated, but then you just suck me in with all the action and drama. I think I'm only sitting to watch ONE episode, and then end up watching at least 4 most the time. Which doesn't help my cause, because sitting there watching it for that long, my butt only gets bigger.


We will keep in touch, for you are in just about every room in my house, but please understand that if I spend too much time with you I may go cross-eyed permanently and I'm going to have to buy jeans a few sizes bigger. And that is just unacceptable, because I HATE shopping. So unless you can magically suck 15 pounds from my body, I need to spend my extra time trying to get a bikini body for summer so I don't sink while wake boarding.

Sincerely yours,

The bigger butt-Jen Garner wanna be-girl

7 comments:

Nicki said...

You are to funny. i love gossip girl and I need to get that body i've always wanted. but nope t.v. is still to go to me. Also I love wakeboarding. I just got a new board and found out I was pregnant so I am looking foirward to the boating this summer. You will get that body just keep playing soccer

Reena Bostock said...

What are you talking about, you are so much HOTTER than Jenifer Garner. You know I would tell you the truth too. I think we need to do a 15 pound long distance bet with one another. What do you think? Love and miss you so very much. Love,
ME the other 15 pound to heavy brunette on the other side of the country.

Hanne and Fam said...

I've seen you in a bikini and you have nothing to worry about! Dirk thinks we watch too much tv too. He just wants to get rid of the whole thing. AAHHHH! Let's hope this weather gets nicer soon!

Katie Jane said...

You crack me up lady. Break ups are hard to to especially when it is with someone as hot an Jen!

Chani Pratt said...

You crack me up!!!

Jenny said...

I wish I had her arms. And her face. Oh well.

I have given up a few shows this season. Dancing with the stars and American Idol. I can't handle all the extra crap.

Cassie said...

Taryl, that is so funny! I love it. And you are already hot!