A year ago, my good friend Reena cut her long long hair just about up to her ears and it was SO cute!!! Thought maybe I'd give it a try too. But it took me a year to build up the nerve. The last few weeks I've just been so annoyed with my hair. Brandi got sick of me complaining about it to her :) and said "just buck up and go do it!" So I did. So far I'm really liking it. It seems so much easier to do, and yet it's still long enough to put in pig-tails for soccer. (that was a requirement)



14 comments:
very cute!!
I like it!
Once again, I love it! You are so sexy!
Love it!!!
Oh my gosh! Totally cute! I LOVE IT!
I love it!!!
See you tomorrow night:) Will you let me win this time?
So cute!!
i love your hair it's way cute! change is always fun, and personally i think its the P90X that's making you look skinnier:)
Akalia just yelled TARYL instead of CHERYL. She loves your hair as do I. e-mail you later.
I think your hair looks great!
Hey, thanks for leaving a comment. The hair looks cute! Short hair is fun!
love the new hair do, it makes me want to cut mine off!
I love the hair and the awesome soccer wounds! I didn't know I knew a super model who models for JJ cole you look great
I love it!! I cut my hair short last year for the first time since 4th grade and I have loved it!! Very cute, Taryl!
Post a Comment