Jason's birthday was Friday. But we made it a three day ordeal just for fun. Thursday, since I was working, he came in to El Toro with some of the fam. Friday, we got pizza and wings and watched the Jazz game with the boyz. Saturday we had the family over for some cake, ice cream, and rootbeer floats.

The awesome cake. I made it all by myself. :)
(just pretend that sticker on the bottom isn't there.)

Brigitte and DD (inlaws). The frosting on the cake made all our mouths blue/black.

This is like what a two year would do when you ask them to smile....

!Feliz Cumpleanos!
3 comments:
Taryl, tell your man Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a good time. How come I'm not seeing any pictures of you lately. Come on!
Happy Birthday to your man! Looks like a good time.
Love the cake! Your man is getting old! I also love the in laws blue teeth, I will be teasing her about that!!! I will miss you at soccer! if you want to come back and give up bball just let me know!!
Post a Comment