Here is our announcement for our reception. (for those who don't know, we eloped two weeks ago) They turned out great! You can't really tell on here, but they have a metallic look to them so they kinda shimmer. (this is the front)We didn't mail out a whole lot, so I'm posting it here so everyone can see it whether they get one in the mail or not. Everyone and anyone is welcome to come!
(if you can't see it on the scan)
November 15th, from 6 to 8pm
113 E Center - Hyde Park UT
(this is the back)Kellee Smith, from Moments by Kellee did our pictures and she did an amazing job! You rock girl!
8 comments:
Taryl
I am so glad you found my blog. I haven't seen you forever. Congrats on getting married. I love your pictures you look so beautiful. good luck with the wedding plans.
Taryl, those turned out so cute! You two are a beautiful couple.
I just got your announcement and you look gorgeous! I love how they sparkle. Looks great!
I had to post again. Sorry! I just wanted to tell you how bummed I am that I'm not going to be able to attend your reception. I love seeing you so happy. I'm so excited for you and just wanted you to know. Love ya,
Reena
Your annoucements look great! You are both very photogenic! Congrats again.
You both have such gorgeous eyes! Well I will be there girl!
I saw your blog from your facebook, so I had to check out your pics. Congrats on getting married, isn't it the greatest thing in the world to find the one person you feel you couldn't ever live without!! You look totally hot like always, you have always been drop dead sexy. Get having some kids soon so you can blog more, ok in a few years. Do you ever see Joy Bassett? You better post more picturs of your reception.
Okay I can't wait for the pictures already! I need something to make me feel better for being so far away! Come on!!!
Post a Comment