11.18.2008

Reception

The reception turned out great! Thank you to everyone who helped. It was so good to see so many of our friends and family, and we miss those who couldn't make it. Here are a few pics for you to see. It was kinda a "starry night" theme, with a dozen tables each with different shades of blue satin table cloths, and each with a different silver vase. Small white lights lit the room. The chocolate strawberries and chocolate pretzels were a hit! I'm so happy how it all turned out, and I'm even happier that I married such a great wonderful sexy man. I'm so lucky.

(missing: Jason's sister Brittney and my brother Caleb, who is in Iraq.)

Special thanks to the moms!

You guys are amazing and thank you SO SO much for everything you did for us, and for all your support.

We Love you!


4 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

They are absolutely perfect! You look so amazing and happy. I love your dress. You'll have to text me how you do the slide show. I've tried and can't figue it out. Sorry I missed such a happy day in your life. Tell Jason hello!
Your far, far, far away friend,
Reena
p.s. give your mom love's too!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Your reception looked gorgeous! YOu and your hubby are so cute together!

Anderson Avenue said...

Looks like it turned out great! I am sorry we couldn't be there, we were celebrating our anniversary in Salt Lake and couldn't cancel our reservation! You look beautiful and I am so glad that you are so happy!

Unknown said...

Hi Taryl, I couldn't come to your reception because I was babysitting my grandson. We'd have all been sorry if I'd have brought a tired baby. (Summer & Sam's anniversary) I was sure thinking about you that night. You look absolutely stunning in your silver gown. I hope your husband realizes what a great wife he has. Not having met him, I hope he deserves you. Hey, wish you could have come to Bunco!! Peggy