I really should start taking pictures with my camera instead of with my iphone...
convenience doesn't replace quality.
Oh well. Live and learn. Here are some of my latest cakes. I'm trying to limit myself to only doing one cake a week. I've had one every week the last 5 and am now booked out til end of August. (except this week cuz Caleb will be here) I just want to make sure I leave time to have FUN in my summer too. :) That and to do photography as well. It all keeps me pretty busy.
Did this one for a baby shower.
This one for my cousin's Gma-in-law.
(? her husband's Gma)
Apparently she likes Roosters, and decorates
kitchen with roosters.
This was for a 1 year old.
Bubble Guppies.
(I had to Google it. It's a kids show.)
I did not make the characters. They did not want to pay
the extra money for it, so instead just bought some figures.
This was for my Great Aunt Gayle.
She is such an amazing person and love her so much!
(she loves to fish)

This was for my mom's birthday.
She has had 2 surgeries (neck and lower back)
in the last 11 months.
So I made her an "Operation" cake.
Remember that awesome game?!
By no means are these cakes perfect.
But I feel I am getting better and I enjoy doing them.
Cakes coming up:
Plants vs Zombies
a Sheep
an unknown at the moment
a tractor
a dinosaur
.... who knows what else. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment