8.29.2013

Vegas part 2

My friend Julie and I decided we needed a fun trip before heading back to work to start another school year. (Btw I was offered a 'real' job where I work! I am OFFICIALLY a special education teacher at Edith Bowen Lab School, as opposed to an aide.) we decided to head to Vegas to see her mom for 5 days. Her mom is so fun and took great care of us. 

Delicious road-food for the drive!

Yummy dinner at Spago in Caesar's palace. 

We did some shopping at the outlets...

I don't like shopping....

But Julie sure does!


We had dinner at Señor Frogs. 




Went to Mystère, a Cirque du Soleil show, compliments of Julie's mom. 



Which was AMAZING!! 

Then Julie and I had a night on the town!

We went to Serendipity...


Ran into Zach Galifianakis, aka Alan from Hangover.... :)

Went back to Señor frogs to do some dancing and watch the pirate show. (@ Treasure Island)

And play dead.... Cuz it's fun. :)

We literally ran into some friends from Logan in the middle of the casino. How random is that?! The chances of being there at THAT slot machine at THAT exact time in THAT casino?? Crazy right! So we played with them the rest of the night. 

LOVE this GIRL!

The next night we went down to Fremont Street cuz Julie had never been.... Ok, and because I secretly love it. :)


We got our Caricature done.... and we hate it. Julie thinks she looks like a little girl that got kidnapped. We don't really look that happy, even tho we were laughing the entire time.
We went to Drink & Drag, which is a bar run by drag queens. They put on the most fun and hilarious show ever! I highly recommend it!






We staged a tattoo session to freak out Julie's husband.... Which he totally fell for, and was disappointed when he found out it was fake. Haha


We had a fun relaxing day swimming in Julie's mom's pool... (you only get to see our accessories. We don't approve of bathing suit pics. lol)

We spent some time hanging out at Target, testing some merchandise, and being friendly to shoppers. Lol. These bungee chairs are AWESOME! Everyone needs one!
 And found my best purchase EVER!!!! :)
That's right... Wonder Woman underwear. Jealous?




No comments: