Wow it's been a fun, short, summer. I have some blogging to do to wrap it up!
For the 24th of July, a bunch of us went to Bear Lake to a friend's cabin for the night and the lake for the day. We had a blast! I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends.
Me and Julie. (You can see Ryan trying to photo bomb in between. Haha)
Me, Joan, and Julie.
Me, Alley (Joan's granddaughter), and Joan. Showing off our awesome skills. We also did a human pyramid while tubing, but unfortunately I don't have a picture of that. :(
Me, Gaylene, and Julie.
We had dinner at Casper's. A really good restaurant in Bear Lake West. Me, Gaylene, Julie, and Marie.
Me playing with Julie's boys, Jacob and Noah. We always have a good time.
This is SO true! :) haha!







No comments:
Post a Comment