This last weekend I was hired to take pictures of a wedding in Vegas. A bonus to that is that it was for Tessa's MIL, so Tessa and Adam and the kids were there too! I also stayed a couple nights with one of Jason's beautiful sisters, Brittney. I can't say this weekend was all business. :) and of course, it had to be the weekend where Vegas was on the brim of breaking records for heat. It was 117 degrees! Felt even hotter downtown. Even swimming wasn't refreshing. Going to bed at 11 at night it was still 106! Insane!! Yeah, this happened...
I went for a walk/jog at 6 am thinking I could beat the heat.... I was wrong. It was 92 degrees! But I got some cool pics from the walk.
This is the ($30 mil) pool at the Nugget. That's the water slide, going through the shark tank. Cool right?!?!
So my first night there I stayed with Britt and her husband Dan. We went to a movie and then some sushi for dinner. I LOVE sushi !! (In case you were wondering)
The next two days were spent at the Golden Nugget for the wedding stuff. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of pics. :( but I do have a few from when we took the kiddos out onto Fremont street. They love aunt taryl. Haha.
This is the ($30 mil) pool at the Nugget. That's the water slide, going through the shark tank. Cool right?!?!
We had a lot of fun at the wedding. It was mafia themed, so we had a lot of fedoras and feathers. My nephew, Vince, was nice enough to let me borrow his fedora. I loved it. Thinking I need to get one for myself.
I had some fun entertaining myself with the photo props while the bride was getting ready.
And who is the cutest ring-bearer ever?? This stud! The mafia boss man!
But he's not serious ALL the time....
After the wedding festivities, I went back to Brittney's. We went to dinner (me, Britt, Dan, and Vince) and then had some wicked ping pong playin back at the house. I won, but I think Vince went easy on me. What a gentleman. ;)
Then back to Utah....











No comments:
Post a Comment