5.01.2013

CAKES!

I love making cakes lately. They are fun and challenging... and somewhat therapeutic for me. :) These are the last three I've made. 

For my buddy Jacob:
(My friend Julie's kiddo)
 

As you can tell by the hat, he likes mustaches. In fact, he has that hat in 4 colors.



For my little princess Mykelle:
(Tessa's kiddo)
Mykee specifically requested half soccer ball, half princess castle. I aim to please. :)


I even sewed a tiny soccer uniform for this little barbie. It wasn't easy, but feel it turned out ok. :)


For my little man Boston:
(Brandi's kiddo)
A Thor cake (Thor's hammer)

 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cute. I love the Thor hammer

Katie Jane said...

You are so cool! I loved them. And I miss your face.

Kelly said...

Hey, would you wanna make Owen's birthday cake next month? I was thinking maybe like an iron man face, Owen LOVES iron man.Let me know and how much you would want for it.