We are fostering another dog. Trigger is a Boxer/Lab mix. He was my sister's dog, and due to some circumstances she was no longer able to keep him. Mom wants him, but can't have him til she and Dave get into a house (which they have been looking for). So until they move, he will be with us. He is a good, sweet, beautiful dog. It's been nice to have a buddy for Cooper to get his energy out on. Oh, and he thinks he's the size of a Chihuahua (A 90 lb Chihuahua), wanting to sit on your lap and cuddle under the blankets in the curves of your legs (he doesn't fit there BTW).
Shaun and I Ski'd the Beav for Rob's birthday. It was a BEAUTIFUL day! It was fun to be up on the mountain, a place that Robbie loved so much. We miss him dearly. Love you Rob!
Some of the PERKS of being a teacher is that you get to go on the field trips. And me, being a special ed teacher teaching all the grades, I can tag along on any of them. :) This year I went with the 4th and 5th grade for their ski days.
Jason surprised me with a sweet new ski helmet. So of course I had to take the 'kissy facebook/myspace self-portrait'.
I went
to take a shortcut through the trees, and somehow flipped over into the
deep powder. It was a pain to get out of that hole. The 'shortcut' took
about 30 minutes to get through. Not so short after all...
Joan (5th teacher), Marie (my boss lady), and me.
Me and mom. She happened to be up skiing when we went up with the 5th graders.
Soaking up some sun after lunch while waiting for the others. It felt SO good!
Other tid bits of info (whether you care or not):
* I've started juicing, and LOVE IT! I feel so good lately.
* We've both been crazy busy with work and school. I have little time to actually do things I enjoy. Looking forward to May when we'll be done.
Upcoming posts:
* We had an AWESOME surprise luau birthday party for my Grandma.
* Mom and I just finished our first 5k of the year, in the snow. (Think Pink 5k)







1 comment:
How much are you juicing? That sounds awesome! Have you lost any weight doing it?
Post a Comment