6.17.2012

Father's Day


I have a lot of catching up to do on the ol' blog. Summer has sure been busy, but fun! First off, I want to give a shout out to my dad. He's seriously the best dad a girl could ask for. He's always there for me, always trying to make Caleb and I laugh til we are in tears, and always wanting us to experience new things. He has done so much for us, and I will be forever grateful for what he has shown us and taught us. He has taken us on many adventures; river rafting the Colorado River, DC, Arlington, Bermuda, Dead Horse Point, Grand Canyon, California, Seattle, Canada, Sand Dunes, West Point, Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Avenue of the Giants, 4 Corners, Royal Gorge, Catalina, Jamaica, Cozumel, Mexico, Hawaii, New York, Boston, Florida.... And SO many more!

LOVE YOU DAD!
This year for Father's Day we had breakfast at Herm's and I made
my dad this AWESOME duct tape tie.
He thought it was pretty cool, and so did many other people.
He got comments on it from strangers throughout the day.


Here are a couple pages from about 14 years ago, when I attempted scrapbooking. (It didn't last long)





And if you are ever short on toilet paper, dad has provided a tutorial for what you are supposed to do.





No comments: