Dave is big into cross country and skate skiing (never heard of skate skiing til I met him). Think of rollerblading, with skis.... Thought I'd give it a shot. Skate skiing was REALLY fun, and holy cow what a work out! No wonder Dave is so skinny. LOL.
Sorry for the poor quality pictures. ME the photographer remembered the camera. But TARYL the DITZ forgot to grab the battery out of the charger. So, we had my phone. And I have decided that I better not forget my camera AND battery EVER EVER EVER again!
Practicing my form before putting on the skates.
Apparently the practicing didn't help. I'm sure I looked like a fool.
Great workout. Had to strip the coat.
I had MAJOR swoobs and swass going on. :)
Mom and Dave.
Me and Dave getting ready to go cross country.
Major workout here too!
We had a fun day!
I found a new sport I like (prefer skating over cross country).
Great weather. Great company.
Can't wait to go again!
Oh, and by the way.....
These two birds got hitched. :)
Congrats! Welcome to the family Dave!
.






No comments:
Post a Comment