I was a little late getting cards out this year, and to be honest, I wasn't planning on doing them at all. Jason doesn't keep it a secret that he doesn't want to do one. But then... I found a pair of reindeer antlers in a box of Christmas stuff. . . . By the end of the day we had a great Christmas card. One for the books!
It started with getting Cooper to wear the antlers. He wanted to kill the bells on it, so it took a minute to get him to sit still.
ATTACK!!
"You want a treat?"
Bug wants a treat! Look at those mad skills!
Ah... so cute.
Is she not the cutest thing ever!!!
(she loves to eat the snow)
And the final product.....

I hope everyone has a great holiday season!
Best wishes to the upcoming year!





1 comment:
I am definitely impressed, getting 4 dogs to sit still is nearly impossible...
Post a Comment