12.30.2011

The BIG twenty ten!

Ah... 30.... I made it.

Jason and I made a trip down to Las Vegas. We hung out with Jason's sister for a couple days, and then met up with Tessa and Adam at the Golden Nugget on Fremont Street. (we were celebrating Tessa's bday too since I couldn't be in New Jersey with her in November.) We had a great time!
 Early b-day present from the hubby.
Can you feel the love? :)


Fremont Street
Uh, I think that guy had his eyes a lil below my face... ha ha!
I'm told this doesn't look much like me, but Jason looks good.
Either way, Jason sat there for ten minutes for me. Win win!


Great weather! But we didn't have time to enjoy the pool.
The COOL POOL. I mean, hello?! It has a Shark tank in the middle of it.
Can't get cooler than that!

We tried our luck on the Enchanted Unicorn.
We didn't win. :(

Jason and I went to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum at the Venetian.
Shaq's got NOTHING on me!

No comments: