7.10.2011

The Fourth

The Fourth, by far, is my favorite holiday. That being said, for some reason it's the one I never have that many pictures for. Why? Too busy having fun of course!
Friday we had the fireworks. Saturday was the cruise-in. Monday was all the Hyrum stuff. I went at 530 am to help my uncle Mike with the Lions Breakfast again, watched the parade with Tessa and her kids, walked the square and had lunch with Tessa and the kids, and that night tried to sleep while the neighbors were blowing up fireworks til 130 am and having the dogs freak out. Good times! Love it. :)
Me and mom. Yes, I like to dress the part for the holiday. :)

 Hard to tell, but Mike singed off a lot of his facial hair trying to light the grill.


 If you notice, Marcus didn't want mom feeling like the only one with injuries. :) That there is LOVE.

Came across this wagon full of Sadee-Bug look-alikes.
So cute!
I would take them all home if I could, 
but I like being married so I better not.

No comments: