8.11.2010

Date Night

If any of you know my husband you know he LOVES to fish. So what better way to spend a date. :)

He took me out fishing and I caught my first Tiger Musky! Not only that, but I caught two! All by myself!

This second fish was a lil too fiesty for me to hang on to (have you seen the teeth on these things?!?) so Jason held it for a photo. (jason also caught one)

4 comments:

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

AWESOME!! Where did you guys go? The biggest fish I caught was no bigger than my hand! My hubs loves to fish too!! You are such a good wife! <3

Erica Jessop said...

HOLY FREAKING COW that is HUGE!! And yes what a way to spend a date ha!! I will have to show this to Dave when he gets home he will be jealous!;)

Chani Pratt said...

Fish On Taryl! Love it! I love that you fish with your hubby too! Too fun!!!

Katie Jane said...

Holy crapface. That thing is a monster! You are one in a million lady.