Our girls are sad the puppies are gone. M will lay on the floor where their bed used to be, or by the door. Sometimes she'll curl up into a lil ball on the bed or couch, and just look at you with that cute/sad puppy dog look. You can tell Sadie and Sadee are bummed too, the puppies were their wrestling buddies. It's so sad to see them like that but they're snapping out of it and realizing now they get ALL the attention instead of having to fight for it, and they love that.This video is of the puppies wrestling right before they split up. Peyton, aka "Bubba", is the lazy one just laying there. Keetz and Indy, aka "Momma's Boy", are the two wrestling. Listen close and you can hear their cute lil growls.
One of these days I'll be able to blog about something other than dogs. Ha ha! Maybe.... :)
4 comments:
They are so cute! Too bad Nick won't let me have another one! Well now you are all ready to have a baby!! (If you are getting up every hour!) Oh and yes I have come to the dark side!
The pups are adorable and of course, they were just preparation for a baby!
Hmm, sounds like the pressure has begun for you guys!!!
I'm going to miss those little puppies too. Just think of this, you won't have to worry about housebreaking 3 more dogs.
It was sooo good to run into you! You look beautiful and so happy! I love all of the pictures that Kellee Smith took. One of my friends takes pictures with her, and I was looking at the website and freaked out when I saw your pictures. "Hey, I know that girl!"
Your puppies are so cute. I bet you miss them, even if you don't miss the getting up every hour at night!
Well, when you're not busy (like that is ever gonna happen) we really should get together and catch up! It's been awhile! Love ya!
Post a Comment