I'm Sorry Sadie....
We had to get Sadie's hair cut. She's naked. So to keep her from freezing we bought her this ugly thing from Wal-mart... it wasn't the ugliest choice, trust me. Poor girl. To keep her from having a complex we tell her she's still pretty, but not sure if she believes us. The bad thing is.... the other two need haircuts too, which means two more ugly dog-jackets will be needed. Hopefully Petsmart choices won't be as bad...
5 comments:
Have you done it? Are you doing it now? My husband bought it for me for Valentines last year when I was five months pregnant, how sweet of him. I wonder if he was trying to hint something? I did not finish the program I quite, it became to hard the superman banana just didn't work anymore. If you have gone through the whole 90 days send some advise my way!!! Start up again Monday there is power in numbers.
Why is it getting a haircut for a dog makes them look like they've lost weight? Doesn't work for me that way. Dang it!
I bet you would look cute in an outfit like that!!! HEE-hee
Leave me your email address, so I can add you as an author
I love the pink puffer! I miss you! I am so happy that I get to see your blog, I don't know why I haven't been looking at it! I think I forgot to add it to my list and then I never went. Loser, I know. Do you miss me?
Post a Comment