12.28.2008
Traditions must live on!
When we were little/much younger (my cousins and I), like some families, would act out the nativity. We haven't done it for quite a few years cuz we all got older, and soon the family had no "little kids" to play the parts. So the last few years we would just watch old home movies of us doing it when we were younger... This year, we went back to our roots, with or without little kids... Yes, it was somewhat embarrassing, seeing as how this was the first family holiday party my husband has gone to.... but we had fun doing it, and I must have done well cuz Jason still brought me home with him. :)
The KEY players.
We look pretty WISE... don't ya think?
Chad and Tanner were Shepards. Lincoln was one of the donkeys (Bryson was the other, that Mary rode in on... he's not in the pic). Kelli, Carly, and I were the 3 Wise (Wo)men. The other 3 kids are the kids of Bryson's girlfriend.
Chad playing one of the games.
BJ tackling Carly during the game.... This family means business when it comes to games/presents. Watch your back!
Posted by
Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your family! You always have such a blast together. Jason is one lucky man to have married into such a fun loving family. Miss you! Tell your momma HI for me! Happy Birthday! Happy New YEar! Love, ME in the East!
Post a Comment