I'm thankful for my family. My family has been through SO much. But even with all our ups and downs (especially the last 3 years) we have managed to come out on top, and we did it together. Both my immediate and extended family, are so supportive and loving. I know I can count on any one of them for help if I need to.
I'm thankful for my loving husband. He has shown me more love in the last few months than I have ever had before. He is so supportive of everything I want to do. I know I can be difficult at times, and he handles it well. :) I'm looking forward to living our life together and growing old with him. I'm thankful for my many friends. I have so many good friends. But the 3 that would top off the list would be Brandi, Tessa, and Reena, for they have put up with me the longest. ;) Although, we've all had our ups and downs, I know they'd always be there for me. Brandi has been my friend for 21+ years! (wow!! that makes me sound really old.) She's been there with me through it all! Tessa and I have known each other for 12+ years. At first we hated each other, not really knowing why, but ended up being best friends. Reena and I have known each other for 10+ years. She has a 'good ear' and would never judge me.
4 comments:
You are an amazing woman and the best daughter anyone could ever hope for. I hope you know that I wouldn't have made it through the past 3 years without your love and support. You pulled me through a really dark time and I love you dearly for it! Thank YOU so much!! Love Mom.
You are so sweet! You brought me to tears with such kind words. You have and will always be such a dear friend. I love you and I'm so happy that you are happy and have found that special someone to share your life with. Thank YOU for being such a good friend, LOVE, ME
Taryl
I am so happy for you, and I am so glad you are doing so good.
Tell your mom she looks like your sister in those pictures. I don't think she ages. Any way, what is your e-mail and address? I want to send you something
amber
Post a Comment