3.24.2011

One of those days...

I haven't blogged for a while, sorry if that upsets you... What else can I say? :)
So how about some randomness.

Today... is just one of those days... ugh.

Work was ok.. a normal day dealing with other people's kids who have ZERO manners or respect.

Then I stop at Wal-mart. Usually I go at like midnight when it's not so annoying and crazy, but I needed a few things today. BIG MISTAKE. Grabbed my things, which of course was too many to get in the express lane. Then they only have 3 other lanes open for check out. I got in line behind 2 ladies. The first lady had $300 worth in groceries.... Then 100 coupons to scan! The next lady, $200 in groceries, and uses a check. Which these days, there's not many people that still do that... and of course that takes FOREVER! What's the point? You fill it out, sign it, they scan it, and then just give it back to you. I literally stood in the checkout for like 45 minutes!

Then I come home, and start to put stuff away. I took a bag to the spare bedroom. Cooper (our lab) runs in and grabs one of my craft paints and takes off. I chase him, worried that he's going to puncture the bottle and black paint will be everywhere. (he's done it with elmer's glue already) He looks at me, and thinks it's funny. I know he's laughing at me as he starts to chew on it. Meanwhile, I have a pillow in my hand ready to throw and if paint comes out I was ready to kick him in the head. (not really. I'd never beat my dogs... but you can sense my frustration.) I finally got it from him.

As I was returning the paint bottle, I notice that the cat had thrown up on the bed. NICE... So I started to put the bedspread in the washer.

As I close the washroom door, I hear one of the other dogs throwing up... It was BRIGHT RED. Gross... So I start cleaning that up.

Then, I take the cat food downstairs, where I find little puppy poops. Apparently today is one of those days that they decide to not be potty trained. So I clean that up.

Then I finally had a second to take my coat and shoes off, and finish putting the groceries away.


Seriously... these 4 dogs are great birth control right now.  As I type this, Cooper is chasing his tail while rolling around getting wrapped up in a snuggie... Ya, he's smart. And the cat, is somehow squeezing his 20lb fat self through a 2 inch space to his food.(gotta keep it small to keep the dogs out) It seriously amazes me. Cuz he's HUGE.

Anyway, there's my day. Sorry to vent... but the blog needed something right?

1 comment:

Erica Jessop said...

awww Taryl sorry you had such a rough day, I hate days like that! And yes ranting on your blog feels great doesn't I just did a little while ago and it felt AMAZING I am definitely venting more on it. Seriously kids with no manners one of my biggest pet peeves and it seems like sooo many of them don't!! Hope the next day was better;)