1.09.2011

The 'Golden' Birthday

Last month was my "golden" birthday. 
29 on the 29th.
Wow time flies.
We decided to have a lil fun with it, and have a Pirate Party. We had a lot of fun! I originally had about 50 people RSVP, but due to a big storm that dumped a ton of snow, many people couldn't make it. (that or stomach flu) But we still had a lot of people come and I couldn't have asked for a better b-day, surrounded by those I love and not to mention, dressed up as a pirate. Could it get any better? :)

The invite... (details were on the back)
 Ahoy Matey!
Aye... ye be invited fer a 
swashbuckling good time at 
Captain Taryl's
Buccaneer Bash.
Wear your best pirate gear,
and chart ye course on
Wednesday Dec 29th for 7pm to
XXXXXX.
Wave yer flag if ye be attending.
Sees ye there.


My nephew Calvin

Niece Charlotte
                   I forgot to take a pic of my pirate crispies... but here's a pic from the site so you have an idea of what I made.  

My friends' girl, Ivie.
Sis in-law Brigitte and Charlotte
 
The last guy who messed with me.

Some decor.

More decor
Decor, and accessories for costumes. Eye patches, hats, tattoos, bandannas...

Mom and Marcus

Friends' kid Boston. He likes Zorro too, so we made it work. :)
Charlotte, jumping off the 'plank'.

In-laws
These gel beads were SO COOL!

The Bakers.


The Davis Family. Kelli, Ollie, Lincoln.
"pirate blood" cupcakes.
Lights.


Lil treat buckets.
cups

Mints.

Charlotte playing a game.
Lincoln gettin some good air off the 'plank'.
Pirate bobble heads I found at a store.

1 comment:

Reena Bostock said...

I missed out!!! Happy 29th...let's make it one hell of a year! love ya