Over Labor Day weekend I went up to my Great Aunt's Cabin. I was the only one from our side of the family that went, but a lot of my mom's cousins were there with their kids. It was a lot of fun.
Did some 4 wheeling.
Fishing. Dave, Sue, and Buddy.
Aunt Gayle showing Dave how to clean the fish.
Me and Buddy just hanging out.
Aunt Gayle likes to play magic with the fire.
She has a trick to make it burn bright green and purple.
She puts a small piece of garden hose in a copper tube.
It's quite entertaining!
A moose chillin next door.
Another moose behind the cabin.
One day, Kim and I went on a walk and saw 5 different moose! 1 cow, 2 big bulls, 2 young bulls, as well as a big buck deer. Awesome!
Just a great relaxing weekend.
1 comment:
So much fun! I love just chillen in the outdoors.
Post a Comment