7.25.2010

Barkle Family Reunion 2010

Last week we had our reunion (Mom's side). We had it up St Charles Canyon, like we normally do, over in Bear Lake.

I played some GO FISH with my siblings.

Good times around the fire roastin Mallows, and playing guitar hero (a version of it) on the iphone.
Me, Aunt Sandy, Mom
Me and my mom's cousin Andrea
I don't know if you know, but we're pretty important people.

Day at the lake.
This is how I roll... I watch too much Top Model. Ha ha.

We took a hike to Bloomington Lake, which is a gorgeous glacier lake.

 The cute Davis family all in green for the hike.

This a a lil lake along the hike before Bloomington Lake.

 Bloomington Lake

The Crew that made the hike.
Sue, Byce, Donna, Mike, Sandy, Vicky, Me, Bj, Kelli, Lincoln, and Ollie.

We had a lil arts and crafts hour.
My cute lil fishy.
He is now hanging on my fridge will all his beauty.
I stayed in the lines pretty well, eh?
I even amaze myself.

We shot water bottle rockets.
And when they get stuck in a tree we try to pull the tree over.
Almost got it. :)

Then it got too dark, so we gave up.

Dutch oven pizzas. Mmmmmm.
Bj and Kelli being cute while making their pizza.


All in all we had a great week. Excited for next year!

1 comment:

Reena Bostock said...

Can I come next year...I think we could pass as sistas! Looks like you had a great time. I hope you are having fun in Jersey! Love ya...me