3.07.2010

Oh Lordy, Look who's 40!

His mom got him some balloons.
(she was in Vegas, so thanks Brigitte for bringing them over)

Apparently, he's a lil freaked out about it.... LOL

It was a fun relaxing/typical night. Watched the Jazz game while we ate pizza, wings, cake and ice cream... Had some GREAT company with my sister Kenna and her BF Derek, and my brother Tanner... and some OK company with Jason's brothers Rob and Shaun.... :) Just kidding!!!! They were great too.


He didn't want to wait for me to put ALL the
candles on... Which was fine by me! It was quite
tiring to put that many on a cake. Ha ha JK


His cake.


I'm the brunette of course. LOL
"Take THAT Blondie!!!"

What a cute birthday boy... I mean MAN. :)

Poor Sadee Bug.... she gets totally freaked out with the
Bark Buster (controls our dog's barking) and wouldn't
leave Jason's coat. It was cute.
Our lil Princess BUG.

2 comments:

Hess said...

What a fun cake!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

I love that cake!!! Happy birthday Jason!!