7.28.2009

Here Fishy Fishy!

Last week, Jason and I took a lil fishing trip for 4 days to catch ourselves some yummy Salmon. I don't know why, but I had the urge to sing Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas. I'm not the greatest singer, and it doesn't help that I couldn't remember all the words. Ha ha.


Doesn't it just make you think of the movie
A River Runs Through It?
Beautiful scenery.

We forgot our tent, so we built this from memory
after watching Bear Grills and Survivor Man.
JK

Our camp. We were right in the Y of two joining rivers.
Great soothing sounds for sleep. :)


I would seriously say "here fishy fishy... i wanna eat you"
And then all the sudden... BAM!
We caught two right in a row.

(We caught a total of 3.)

I even surprised myself in the kitchen
and made a yummy Mango-Glaze.
And yes, they were DELICIOUS!!


4 comments:

Katie Jane said...

look at you wild woman. I am impressed at your fishing skills!

Amber Smith said...

I am way jealous, sounds like you two had a blast. Your fish is huge way to go.

Reena Bostock said...

I'm so there next time!

Chani Pratt said...

You guys are too cute together. How fun!