5.26.2009

Adventures in Babysitting

My cousins (TJ and Teresa) decided to take off to Florida for a week and have a dandy 'ol time at the fun parks, and leave the kids behind. So I got to have them all to myself for two whole days. Of course we had the best time ever! Liv is such a happy baby and made me smile all the time. Kimball amazes me with his imagination. We played "garbage man" for 5 hours one night. Who knew playing garbage man could be so fun?

The two cute lil munchkins.

My first REAL attempt at doing a little girl's hair.
Made her my own lil Pebbles Flinstone.


.... And the nice hair-do it created at bath time. :)

Liv and I just playing while waiting for Kimball
to be done with pre-school.


Teresa informed me that after a few minutes of getting home,
Kimball asked "when are you leaving again so Taryl
can sleep over and play?"


Who is the coolest
first cousin once removed ever?

That's right, ME! :)

4 comments:

Suz said...

So does this mean when I want to leave town your come and watch my kids?

Jenny said...

They live in my neighborhood. Maybe you can just pop down the street next time and take my kids too. Then you could be the best random friend ever!

the rutledge's- said...

Taryl- I love your hair, it is super cute.

Reena Bostock said...

You are the best for sure...I know my little ones miss you as do I. I can't believe how big Liv has gotten she is so stinkin cute!!!